Baker Program students are invited to visit the Office of Student Services in the School of Hotel Administration for information and assistance on academics, programming, and emotional and physical well-being.
Learn more about the suite of real estate career management services available to Cornell Baker Program in Real Estate students through the School of Hotel Administration.
To schedule an appointment with an academic or career advisor in the Office of Student services, please use our online scheduling tool.
Real Estate Databases
Baker Program students have access to the most comprehensive array of databases available in graduate business education.
- Curriculum Plan Class of 2019 (PDF)
- Curriculum Plan Class of 2020 (PDF)
- Petition for Substitution of Core Course Requirement (PDF)
- Independent Study Petition Form (PDF)
- Student Travel Form (PDF)
- Argus Training Registration
- Student Handbook 2017-2019 (PDF)
- Student Handbook 2018-2020 (PDF)
- Application to Graduate